GFIPM Reference Federation
The GFIPM Reference Federation is a public federation that agencies interested in GFIPM are invited to join to learn more about operating within a federation. By joining the GFIPM Reference Federation an organization can do all of the following:
- Verify GFIPM Metadata Functionality.
- Verify Interoperability with other Federation Members.
- Potentially learn how to deploy SAML2 software (we can't teach every product, but we will teach some).
- Test new deployment strategies.
- Test new services with reference IDPs.
- Test IDPs with reference SPs.
You may want to look at the following links for more information about the reference federation: